Anyone But Him

Album Cover

Photobucket

Friday, November 27, 2009

Progress Update

Early this week we have spent our time finishing off the video, by adding in the narrative shots, filling in gaps, tweaking small bits, tightening cuts etc. I used a lot of my free time to edit and we have been focussing on that to get the video finished as quickly as possible before Friday’s deadline.

Last week we used some time to finish the inside sleeve for our album cover, as well as the track list for the back cover. However, we’ve decided that we’ll split the rest of the work between us so that we use our time more efficiently. Therefore we decided I would design the MySpace and Mel would design the rest of the album. As we had spoken about what we wanted from both the MySpace and the album cover, we both knew what to do. Therefore I spent the rest of this week completing the MySpace so that it was ready for today’s deadline. Mel also finished the album cover, so our digipak was complete. The music video was also finished from earlier this week. Therefore we completed all 3 products in time for the deadline today and so the production stage of this project is finished! I feel it’s gone really well and I’m happy with all three products and I think they all work well together.

0 comments: